Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When can we expect these much needed updates!

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can we expect these much needed updates!

My main concern atm is the fact that other than writing down your damage there is no way to track damage on raids, which is a fundamental part of raiding. There is also no listed damage tiers for the raids, though i'm 100% sure the tiers are 20, 50, 100, 150, and 200. These two problems are the most needed to be addressed and we are already over a month into the game coming out of beta with no update on them. I was really hoping for an SOTG or something when this month came around but no real updates have come, both to the game and to informing the players on the state of the game. Will these things be addressed this month? maybe next month? or some time after that?

Hey cyber_wolf35,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We have passed your concerns along to our design team for review. Our team is cooking up new features & updates, but some things will need to wait until the hard launch, when we expand to more platforms. The good news is that the next submit will be coming very soon (likely within the next two weeks), which will include fixes for current bugs. At this time, we do not have a tentative date for the hard launch / SoTG but aim to get more updates (on the forums and in game) out sooner rather than later. When we have more information, we will be sure to share it in the forums.

Comment

Any updates admin on future plans?

Comment

Working...
      X